Thursday, July 19, 2012

Party Demon - 1 million Hit


This morning when I wake up, Jagex released event after 200 million account was created. So I directly go to Barbarian Village to participate in the event.

I grab my Boogie Bow from High Presto and start hitting Party Demon. Party Demon has 2 million Life Point and with Boogie Bow I can hit as high as 1 Million Damage!!! with this Boogie Bow.

Party Demon will explode when it dead and has drop nothing. I get 200M Glasses as a reward for participating in this event.

cya,good luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Supreme Greenfingers Aura has no stat but it got some awesome effect when activated. This aura very useful to me because I plant Torstol seed. Supreme Greenfingers grants 10% more corps and also prevent corps from disease for 20 minute. After depleted it need 60 minute to recharge. It will automatically depleted if you remove whilst it was activated.
    Buy LOL Coaching
    cheap elo boost

    ReplyDelete

Be first to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...