Saturday, July 7, 2012

Slaying Ganodermic Beast

It about 8 month I'm not updating this Blog. Today I feel to continue my works on this Blog to share my experience in Runescape. Not much I have doing in Runescape since last year. I just keep doing New Quest and more just to keep up My Completionist Cape.

Most of the time, I love making money. One of the money making method I used was Slaying Ganodermic Beast. This Monster drop quiet good and it is easy to kill. It also drop a lot expensive seed like Torstol seed and Magic seed. Not to forget it has high effigy drop rate compare to other monster.

There is many way to kill this Ganodermic Beast but I prefer to kill at Dungeoneering Resource due to it Multi Combat Area. I bring along my Steel Titan to speed up my killing count. This is my favourite spot. With all this reason I love Slaying Ganodermic Beast to earn money. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be first to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...